What is domiciliary care?
Otherwise known as ‘home care’, domiciliary care is when carers come to your own home and provide care, support and sometimes advice. It can be on a short-term or longer term basis and is provided by qualified professionals who have assessed your needs.
- Are your carers able to administer medicine?
- What is personal care?
- What types of care does Bramble Home Care offer?
- Can I get funding for my care?
- How do you recruit your staff?
- Do I have to pay for an assessment?
- How quickly can care begin?
- Can I have care on a short term or part-time basis?
- Can I contact someone out of usual hours?
- If I do use Bramble Home Care, how do you monitor the service you are giving me?
- Who regulates Bramble Home Care?
- How do I make a complaint?
- I would like more information – can you recommend anywhere?
- Do you offer a return from hospital service?
- Do you offer Care Escorts?
- I require 24 hour live-in Care and Companionship, can you help?
- If I need to cancel my service, will I still be charged?
- The answer to my question isn’t here