What is domiciliary care?
Otherwise known as ‘home care’, domiciliary care is when carers come to your own home and provide care, support and sometimes advice. It can be on a short-term or longer term basis and is provided by qualified professionals who have assessed your needs.
- Are your carers able to administer medicine?
- What is personal care?
- What types of care does Bramble Home Care offer?
- Can I get funding for my care?
- How do you recruit your staff?
- Do I have to pay for an assessment?
- How quickly can care begin?
- Can I have care on a short term or part-time basis?
- Can I contact someone out of usual hours?
- If I do use Bramble Home Care, how do you monitor the service you are giving me?
- Who regulates Bramble Home Care?
- How do I make a complaint?
- I would like more information – can you recommend anywhere?
- Do you offer a return from hospital service?
- Do you offer Care Escorts?
- I require 24 hour live-in Care and Companionship, can you help?
- If I need to cancel my service, will I still be charged?
- The answer to my question isn’t here
What our clients say
We cannot thank you enough for the care and love you gave to our Mum in her last few weeks of life. You all made such a difference and made a difficult time so much easier. She looked forward to your visits and tales and loved talking to you all and telling her stories to you.
- Mr & Mrs E.