Mental Health Support Worker
Job title: Mental Health Support Worker
Hours: Full time or Part time (Guaranteed Hours)
Pay: £13.25 - £15.25 per hour + 25p per mileage
Location: South Gloucester and Surrounding Areas
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Travel allowance 25p per mile
· Two weekly pay
· £200 signing on bonus
· Full or Part time hours available
· Guaranteed hours
· Rotas completed two weeks in advance.
· Bank holiday enhancements
· Free Uniform
· Access to the blue light card scheme - national discount card for hundreds of retailers
· Referral program incentive £200 each referral
· Local office and on call support 7 days a week
· PMVA/MAPPA training
· Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
· Opportunities for career progression with us
· On going recognition and support by the management team
As a support worker for Bramble Homecare, you will work directly with service users of all ages supporting their needs in relation to social factors, appointments, and wellbeing, you will also be part of a multidisciplinary team ensuring service users meet the requirements in place for ongoing treatment and support.
What you will be doing:
· Supporting Individuals in their own homes to regain their Independence.
· This will include personal care, assisting clients with washing and dressing.
· Medication support
· Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
· Meal Preparation
· Taking candidates for appointments or outings
What we need from you:
· Full driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable for this position.
· Able to work as part of a team.
· An understanding of the impact of poor mental Health and the social and emotional challenges they may face.
· To be able to assist in bridging the gap between primary and secondary healthcare services.
· Good communication skills both verbally and written.
· Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
· Reliable and trustworthy
The Next Step:
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team you must be eligible to work in the UK and a resident. Please click on the APPLY button below: