About the Role
About the role:
We're looking for passionate, dedicated, and flexible Support Workers to come and work with a fabulous team here at Bramble Home Care. Bramble Homecare is a family-run home care company specialising in domiciliary and complex care and supporting people in their own homes. We take huge pride in providing compassionate and person-centred care to our vulnerable community.
What you will be doing:
· Supporting Individuals in their own homes to regain their Independence following a hospital stay.
· This will include personal care, assisting clients with washing and dressing
· Medication support
· Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
· Meal Preparation
· Taking candidates for appointments or outings
What we need from you:
· Full driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable for this position.
· Good communication skills both verbally and written
· Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
· Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
· Respect people’s right to privacy
· Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
Excellent rates of pay.
Two weekly pay
£200 signing on bonus
Full or Part time hours available
Block hours and Normal hours available
Guaranteed hours based on a block hours role
Rotas completed two weeks in advance
Bank holiday enhancements
Access to the blue light card scheme- national discount card for hundreds of retailers
Referral program incentive £200 each referral
Local office and on call support 7 days a week
Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us
Opportunities for career progression with us
On-going recognition and support by the management team
The Next Step:
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team and make a difference to people's lives, please click on the APPLY button or call our friendly recruitment team on 01684 217040 option 1
About the Company
We are an established independent family business dedicated to providing professional home care and support throughout Gloucestershire from our head office in Staverton, and our office in Cinderford.